Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Powered by Blogger

Friday, November 27, 2009

Grand Fantasia Wizard Class


Grand Fantasia Wizard

How to become a Grand Fantasia Wizard?
The Wizard is one of the most common character classes in all RPG games. And of course, Grand Fantasia offers this powerful staff wielding class. So what can i say about the Wizard Class? Here are the pros and cons:

Pros

1. The Wizard is Very powerful. It has indeed the highest magical attack damage. I myself experienced this. I usually attack a monster from a distance and even kill it before it reaches my character.
2. The Wizard class also have powerful buffs. It also have debuffs for monsters. It can paralyze, weaken, poison, inflict death on a target monster. All these skills are handy on PvP and not much on PvE.
3. A Grand Fantasia Wizard is one of the in-demand party members for dungeon and boss hunting. A Wizard can easily inflict high magical damage on bosses.

Cons

1. A Wizard has low HP and defence. Resulting to being vulnerable to any attacks.
2. A Wizard is very expensive to use. You need to refill your mana frequently.
3. A Wizard can’t boss hunt on its own. Well for some rich players with good equipment.

I wrote this because i use this character class :D
I think that’s all for the Grand Fantasia Wizard class. ^_^


Grand Fantasia Wizard Skill Guide


1 comment:

  1. I have a 10 brown wolf totems, i don't really get how to use them, could you guys help me

    ReplyDelete